Personal Weather Station Dashboard (PWS_Dashboard) Long-Term-Support version December 2020 (2012_lts)
Rules of conduct:
- The PWS_Dashboard website-template and the licenses used can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- It is a free template with free support, you will not be charged a fee or whatever.
- When you downloaded the PWS_Dashboard:
= = => You agreed not to charge others for help with installing the dashboard
= = => and not to sell any part of it.
Downloads for new users
- Click here to download the final full version.
Updates up to October 31, 2023 are included in the download.
- Compatabillity tested with PHP 8.2
- The downloads for the realtime.txt template files can be found here for Meteobridge,
- Extra sensor (f.i. soil) files for some weather-programs can be downloaded here.
- If you do not want touse PWS_dashboard or if you consider it of "no value" to you removethe scripts from your website.
Otherwise there will bde numerous errors in logs if the scripts are not updated regularly.
- If my scripts and their support helped you building and enhancing your website.
- Estimate the value of the scripts for yourself and for your website visitors
- Ask yourself if you need human-support for your questions and website problems now and in the years to come.
- f.i. this amount " 20 euro every year " as found reasonable by other users.
Updates for version 2012_lts: You have to download a full version only once.
Use the PWS_updates script to download all enhanced and new scripts available before November 1, 2023,
read the HOW-TO here.
Regularly check the list of updated scripts after October 31, 2023
Most uopdated scripts are also announced in topics in a dedicated part on the WeatherWatch forum, see below
LongtermSupport version 2012_lts will be supported as long as I am "willing to do so and able to pay for the costs".
- You can expect reasonable support and answers to your questions
- When you post questions plus the URL to your website in this dedicated part on
the WeatherWatch forum
- Do not use private messages or e-mails with questions.
- Always consider the time difference between your location and my location in Europe->Belgium
Documentation for WD only
Available for the following weather-upload files:
WDapi or clientraw.txt with WeatherDisplay
- clientraw.txt as used by Meteohub ,
WSWIN and others
- realtime.txt originally defined for
- now also used by
Can also used for stations uploading
Weatherlink.com both v1 and v2-API,
Ambient weather net or
The PWS_Dashboard can also used with Ecowitt "Custom upload" .
Latest update: 2023-10-31 12:00 UTC