IMPORTANT: This is NOT a Weather34/ version:
Read more hereRead less
The Original Weather34 Weather Station Template
was developed and maintained by Brian Underdown (aka weather34 on most forums).
Latest version was designed for Meteobridge Products NANO(SD)/Pro/TP-link only.
versions supported by other developers as agreed
* Weewx (Ian Millard) frequently maintained & updated
* Cumulus & WeatherCat (Ken True)
* Meteobridge with MYSQL (William)
* Ambient Weather (Brian Paulson)
* Weather34 2017 Original (Wim van der Kuil) for WD a.o.
has been renamed to PWS_Dashboard
Sometimes users of "looks more or less the same" products can be confused and contact the wrong person.
Always ask support for your product at the correct site and from the correct person.
Best way to go, check and doublecheck the menu in your template / product for "bio" or "support" -links.
Personal Weather Station Dashboard (PWS_Dashboard) LTS-version 2020-12
Rules of conduct:
- The PWS_Dashboard website-template and the licenses used can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- It is a free template with free support, you will not be charged a fee or whatever.
- When you downloaded the PWS_Dashboard:
= = => You agreed not to charge others for help with installing the dashboard
= = => and not to sell any part of it.
LongtermSupport version 2012_lts will be supported "indefinitely".
- You can expect reasonable support and answers to your questions
= = = > when you post those in this dedicated part on
the WeatherWatch forum
- Do not use private messages or e-mails with questions.
- Always consider the time difference between your location and the authors location (Europe/Brussels)
Click here to download the latest full version
All published updates up to March 28
, 2022 are included in the download.
New in this update: Multi (4) language setup and compatabillity tested with PHP 8.1.4
You have to download a full version only once
Use the PWS_updates script to download enhanced and new scripts.
Read more here.
The downloads for the realtime.txt
template files can be found here for Meteobridge
Extra sensor (f.i. soil) files
for some weather-programs can be downloaded here.
Documentation for WD only
Available for the following weather-upload files:
WDapi or clientraw.txt with WeatherDisplay
- clientraw.txt as used by Meteohub ,
WSWIN and others
- realtime.txt originally defined for
- now also used by
Can also used for stations uploading
Weatherlink.com both v1 and v2-API,
Ambient weather net or
The PWS_Dashboard can also used with Ecowitt "Custom upload" .
I hope you will have as much pleasure in using the PWS_Dashboard as I have with maintaining and enhancing it.
If my scripts an their support helped you building and enhancing your website, feel free to donate.
Latest update: 2022-07-27 09:00 UTC