Personal Weather Station Dashboard (PWS_Dashboard) Long-Term-Support version December 2020 (2012_lts)
Rules of conduct:
- The PWS_Dashboard website-template and the licenses used can only be used for non-commercial purposes.
- It is a free template with free support, you will not be charged a fee or whatever.
- When you downloaded the PWS_Dashboard:
= = => You agreed not to charge others for help with installing the dashboard
= = => and not to sell any part of it.
Downloads for new users
- Click here to download the latest full version .
Updates up to September 09, 2023 are included in the download.
- Compatabillity tested with PHP 8.2
- The downloads for the realtime.txt template files can be found here for Meteobridge,
- Extra sensor (f.i. soil) files for some weather-programs can be downloaded here.
- Remove the scripts from your website if you do not use them or if you consider PWS_dashboard of "no value" to you.
Updates for current users of version 2012_lts: You have to download a full version only once.
= = => Use the PWS_updates script to download enhanced and new scripts.
Read more here..
LongtermSupport version 2012_lts will be supported as long as I am "willing to do so and able to pay for the costs".
- You can expect reasonable support and answers to your questions
- When you post questions plus the URL to your website in this dedicated part on
the WeatherWatch forum
- Do not use private messages or e-mails with questions.
- Always consider the time difference between your location and my location in Europe->Belgium
Documentation for WD only
Available for the following weather-upload files:
WDapi or clientraw.txt with WeatherDisplay
- clientraw.txt as used by Meteohub ,
WSWIN and others
- realtime.txt originally defined for
- now also used by
Can also used for stations uploading
Weatherlink.com both v1 and v2-API,
Ambient weather net or
The PWS_Dashboard can also used with Ecowitt "Custom upload" .
Latest update: 2023-09-12 17:00 UTC